Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Round A

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LRK

Hey marve do you mind me asking you your score on aptitude test or did u gain acceptance through fetac. I applied through both got 162 and midwifery in galway is my 1st choice.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marvel80

HI LRK, I only applied thru FETAC, I got 8 distinctions and 2 merits and on the offer it says my score was 990/7774 but im not sure what this means. Galway was my 3rd choice as I live in Limerick and would find it hard to move as I live with my partner and have a part-time job here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LRK

Marvel80 wrote: »
    HI LRK, I only applied thru FETAC, I got 8 distinctions and 2 merits and on the offer it says my score was 990/7774 but im not sure what this means. Galway was my 3rd choice as I live in Limerick and would find it hard to move as I live with my partner and have a part-time job here too.

Thanks for that info marve congrats on getting the offer hope everything works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭W86indow

marvel80 ... you know the way you got midwifery in galway and you wanted limerick can you transfer next year if you wanted , just an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rachums

Got midwifery in UCD, applied through FETAC. Im delighted and scared all at the same time! UCD seems SO big!

• Advertisement

Congrats to you on getting Midwifery, I have requested a deferral as I just can't afford to go this year at all, I may take a transfer down the line if the deferral is granted to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Moomia

rachums i got Midwifery in UCD in the second round!!! Am sooo nervous but so excited at the same time!!!

We're gonna be in the same class!!!:D

Got my deferral!! So happy and have to get a second job now to start saving! Who know LRK you might get the place I have deferred in the next round of offers!

Advertisement