Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone with Irish Broadband?

• 20-06-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Looking to get in broadband to run xbox live and not sure about going with Irish Broadband.
    Anyone any experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Mataguri

Irish Broadband can be great depending on where your located and which package you are going for. I'm on a Breeze connection and my ping generally sits between 20-40 which is great for online gaming. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Mataguri wrote: »
    Irish Broadband can be great depending on where your located and which package you are going for. I'm on a Breeze connection and my ping generally sits between 20-40 which is great for online gaming. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky with them.

Exact same with me...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

i had my dsl with them , started having problems before xmas, they couldn't fix it. switched to eircom as IBB were just reselling eircom dsl so figured eircom was a better place to go to get the problem fixed.

turned out it was an eircom issue all along, really really wish i hadn't given up my IBB account which was a true unlimited account, can't get them anymore,

had IBB for 4 years, first year wireless then moved house and 3 years of dsl and never had an issue until then which turned out to be not their fault

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

great upload speeds but slow pings for me

ive about 2mb up and download but ping can be at like 100 or so, but decent service ive been using them for the last few years all good

depends what package you get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

im with them 5 years and bloody hate them. It can be good at times but I find they blow hot and cold. Also im months trying to get a refund out of them for their usless Wi-max product that I had. Breeze is way better than that wi-max rubbish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement