Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda fitness test ????

• 21-06-2010 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi only new to this could any1 tell me what the fitness test is for the garda as i cannot find it any wer on the net .

thanks .................

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 mikey92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 brackenltd

thanks guys have any of yous done it ??? looked at it there like has any 1 got on paper like times and that ?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Read through the thread I linked. I'd imagine all answers to questions to have are there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

They're some good investigative skills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

itsallgood wrote: »
    There some good investigative skills.

now now, give the kid a break. i could start about your standard of english and its connotations for the standard of your report-writing, but I won't ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

nice one, thanks:D
    Its just the laziness of some people can get frustrating, when all answers are on here or somewhere on the net (apart from the un-answerable), and they say they've searched everywhere.
    There has to be a way the mods can stop people setting up these new threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 brackenltd

itsallgood wrote: »
    nice one, thanks:D
    Its just the laziness of some people can get frustrating, when all answers are on here or somewhere on the net (apart from the un-answerable), and they say they've searched everywhere.
    There has to be a way the mods can stop people setting up these new threads.

for your info some people dnt know a computer in and out like others and were only looking for the answer in black and white , not bein lazy just asked a question and looked for an answer

thank you very much for every1 who helped

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You are most welcome.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement