Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading Saved replays on the Xbox HDD to youtube

Options
  • 21-06-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is an easy way to do this. I have a few replays saved on my xbox that I would like to post up on youtube. I don't want to go through all the hassle of using a video camera :)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Unfortunately there is no hassle free way. I have to plug in my ps3 to my camera and then control the ps3 using the little LCD screen on my camera - playback replays and record em.

Then take the footage off the camera, edit - render - compress - youtube...

Other methods involve buying little devices you'd plug your console into that hooks up to a pc/laptop and you record that way.

Ah well least its better then what we had in SF4.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yeah I have to manually record the replays.

Which at least means I don't have to have the camera always to hand, I can let 10 good fights build up for one session.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

You can buy one of these
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5707

And just plug it into your pc and then capture the replay and upload.
    Its pretty easy and the quality isn't too bad for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

You can get video capture cards that you place on your motherboard (PC) and connect a PS3/X360 to it. The only problem though is cost. An HD capture card can cost between $200 to $695.

You can have a look here and here

Advertisement