Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best website for anime reviews?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 4:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Where do people here on boards go to find about the newest/latest/most critically acclaimed anime?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i use www.animevice.com
    great site with a great community. but at the moment they are in a lull because the people who ran the site have moved on to other things and the owners are currently trying to get new staff. but its still a great site and the users keep it going with reviews and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I use Anime News Network and MyAnimeList. I try not to go by score but it usually gives a good indicator if it's complete $%£^ or not (and let's face it, half the new anime that comes out each year is terrible)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Thomas-G wrote: »
    I use Anime News Network and MyAnimeList. I try not to go by score but it usually gives a good indicator if it's complete $%£^ or not (and let's face it, half the new anime that comes out each year is terrible)
    Half? Feeling optimistic are we?

Closer to 90%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Closer to 90%
    I agree, thought some people might be offended if I used a number that big :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Closer to 90%

I'd say 89%. It's all good in my court though. I never really hear much about the crap ones, and if I do, it just passes by me altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I use bakabt's forum for recommendations.

But anidb is good if I have a good idea of what I want to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HereNorThere

Advertisement