Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile Boradband

Options
  • 21-06-2010 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering would anyone use this in North County Dublin and if so what is the conneciton like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

billyhead wrote: »
    Hi,

I was just wondering would anyone use this in North County Dublin and if so what is the conneciton like?

I used it in Sutton for two years, and it was fantastic (played PS3 online, downloaded torrents, watched stream vid... but not at the same time obv!).

Don't know if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

I had it in rush .it was hit and miss. just about able to read email. a youtube video took as long to download as it was long.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It really depends where you are - I live in Milverton just outside Skerries, and can barely get a signal most of the time (and even then, only in certain parts of the house) - down in Skerries it is no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭billyhead

I am undecided now. Do you think I should look at tother operators. 3 are doinga good deal of €10 a month at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i think o2 do a trial that if you not happy you can give it back. but i would not rate 3 highly in rush to be honest. i took the same modem to coolock and it worked fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 robertj3003

3's offer isnt all that good. Look into it in depth, its only got a 1gb download allowance per month. You could go throught that in no time. Ive more download allowance on my phone.
    I wouldnt recommend any of the dongles (3, vodafone, o2 or meteor) in Rush anyway. all very bad coverage.
    Where are you living?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

O2 will let you cancel and return the modem within 7 days. Has to be in mint condition and they won't be taking it back if you've helped yourself to 10GB of stuff while checking it out.

Also if you get it on prepay and bought credit that's not refundable.

Advertisement