Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Office in Briarhill?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Quick question?
    Is there a post office in the Briarhill Shopping Centre....

Cheers

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Don't think so, just a post box. Nearest post office would be Renmore or Mervue I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

The newsagents sell stamps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hmmmm, that might work. Have a pretty big padded envelope with a laptop charger in it I need to post to Wexford. Anyone want to hazard a guess how many stamps I might need :).
    Workin in Parkmore and wont get to the other Post Offices within their opening hours :(

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Best bet is to weigh it when you're in work.

I understand your frustration, an post are CONSTANTLY moaning how they're losing money yet won't bother their ar*e to ensure that the post offices are open at lunch time. Absolutely archaic practice and suits no-one but the post office workers who obviously are too scared to eat lunch on their own
    <insert rolly eyes>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Well took a chance and bought €3 worth of stamps, went to post the envelope in the post box..... of course it wouldn't fit!!!
    Drove to Mervue to the other post box....... didn't fit.
    As I was struggling to ram the thing into the slot.... I heard a shout behind me.....a guy in an An Post van laughing at me.
    He took it off me still laughing and now its on it's way.
    Yeah its annoying the post offices are closed during lunchtime.....WTF?
    Someone should send em all calendars....let the ****ers know what year it is!!!

HB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

For future reference for those working in Parkmore, the postman gets to the Spar at 4:30. If you have something that won't fit in the box just bring it down then.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

Where exactly is the post box in Briarhill?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

In front of the newsagents in the briarhill shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 hairymarney

Post box outside Centra in Doughiska also.

Advertisement