Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overbearing Neighbours

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Seloth wrote: »
    Jesus they seem lovely,and they helped you with house work wtf!!!.

I can remeber when we moved to our area in 92-93,Idunno ha I was 2.But the area was really close and everyone got on.Now!Every is like bleh to each other.Guess as well the kids have gotten older n stuff.

Dont be dicks to them,they seem like genuine nice people,thats rare in a feckin cold hearted world now.

So let them be nice without living in the OP's pocket.

When I was living in a built up area I actually liked the fact that I didn't know my neighbours. I enjoyed being able to walk from my car into my house without anyone annoying me.

Now I live in the country & even though I know my neighbours there's so much room between us that I could dance in the garden naked & they would be none the wiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Everybody needs good neighbors with a little understanding

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Have a few cans with them and yah might get on with them.

If you still dont like them open a bottle of Jameson and abuse the fcuk out of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭themadhair

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Oh yeah,i've a few magazines that they won't stop sending me. You can have them and scatter them round the coffee table OP. Make it look more believeable
    Any chance of coming by with those this Saturday on Abbey street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Now I live in the country & even though I know my neighbours there's so much room between us that I could dance in the garden naked & they would be none the wiser.

Hehe.... that's what you think:D:P

Noreen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

consultech wrote: »
    I say take them to the cleaners. Get yourself a nice holiday home out of it.

and remember, you fill the ice tray with water...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

themadhair wrote: »
    Any chance of coming by with those this Saturday on Abbey street?

Why? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:D They sound like great neighbours to me, id be taking full advantage of them and doing all sorts of crazy stuff to get them off my back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Funkytown

ask him to help you dig a hole, 6 feet by 6 feet deep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭themadhair

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Why? :confused:
    Because us critics love that type of propaganda and we would be able to make some use of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

themadhair wrote: »
    Because us critics love that type of propaganda and we would be able to make some use of it.

Oh right,thought you were gonna go preaching with it:D..I'm not gonna be in town till about 7 on Sat i'm afraid. Don't go into town too much..

Advertisement