Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Cleaning

Options
  • 21-06-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a company in waterford or surrounding area to get chimney cleaned and also install a chimney bird guard on top?
    Want to get the chimney cleaned with no mess, I'm afraid of the sut cloud that would destroy my living room. Got it done years ago and the guy left a mess. Got his number from Waterford Today, won't be doing that again.

- BFG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Sean - 0872688585

• Registered Users Posts: 33 highpath

Folks,

I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but I want to thank whoever referred Sean Cassidy(086 3748685) I got him to clean an open fire chimney and I am very pleased with his professionalism, manner and value. (€35). I could not recommend him high enough. He also does other cleaning work like cleaning gutters etc. Sound bloke.

Highpath

Advertisement