Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need birthday party venue for 3year old

Options
  • 21-06-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to maybe hold a birthday party for a 3 year old around D18. Does anyone know a good location for something to do and some food, have a cake. I know of the play centres in Sandyford and Greystones and Imaginosity but they are all pretty expensive.

I cannot hold the party at home and am not interested in getting an entertainer.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers Pix :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Leisureplex in Stillorgan does kids parties.

They have soccer/Disco parties, Bowling parties, arts and crafts parties and those climbing/ball pit type parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Fun Fitness in Sandyford is pretty good, and not outrageously expensive - but maybe 3-year-olds would be a little bit young to appreciate it?

Fun Fitness in Sandyford is pretty good, and not outrageously expensive - but maybe 3-year-olds would be a little bit young to appreciate it?

Is that the place at Leopardstown racecourse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Is that the place at Leopardstown racecourse?

No - beside Total Fitness gym - near Lamb Doyles pub.

No - beside Total Fitness gym - near Lamb Doyles pub.

In that case, there is also one at Leopardstown (or in the Westwood gym) that is quite good as well, but not sure how much it costs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Thanks everyone :)

I rang Westwood some time ago and was told that only members can use the play centre. Is that true??

Funfitness and most playcentres charge €14 to €16 per child with a 10 child minimum at weekends. I only need something for about 6-7 children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Micky D's are about the cheapest and kids love it. :)

Stillorgan caters for parties.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/restaurants/birthdays.shtml

Pixied wrote: »
    Thanks everyone :)

I rang Westwood some time ago and was told that only members can use the play centre. Is that true??

Funfitness and most playcentres charge €14 to €16 per child with a 10 child minimum at weekends. I only need something for about 6-7 children.

not sure about that, I've only ever taken my daughter to parties there, not booked one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Wrong time of year seeing as the Tesco vouchers are already out, but you can use the Tesco vouchers to get coupons for LeisurePlex in Stillorgan. Basically €10 worth of vouchers will get you €40 of coupons for leisureplex. It's a great way of keeping costs down. One for future reference.

You could bring them to the cinema as an alternative. Toy Story 3 and Shrek 4 are coming out soon and would entertain 3 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Thanks a mill everyone, have had to move the party elsewhere but all sorted now!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement