Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Take a bow son

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Beautiful. Brilliant control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

He used both feet as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

That's Hammarby he plays for isn't it? Champ Manager fans may recognise them as the club from which you could always pick up Kennedy Bakircioglu for about 80k :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Xavi6 wrote: »
    That's Hammarby he plays for isn't it? Champ Manager fans may recognise them as the club from which you could always pick up Kennedy Bakircioglu for about 80k :D

The last time I played Champ Man Cherno Samba was the bargain buy.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Xavi6 wrote: »

I think that was the last Champ I got as I was phasing out of it at that point and getting my life back on track. :D Kennedy was some lad.

What a goal though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Wow just wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Beautiful Goal!!

I wonder what ball they use in the Swedish second division? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Als76

Super strike must start watching more lower league football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The Muppet wrote: »

That's something special. The goal was scored in the swedish second division yesterday.

Quality, pity it's an own goal though!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Amazing stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Poor defending to let him in the first place, and the Goalkeeper should have saved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

She's not bad looking either.

Advertisement