Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies Sale

• 21-06-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone know when Woodies summer sale will start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Ladybird99 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when Woodies summer sale will start?

its already gone.... as is with B&Q but B&Q are still doing a lot of great offers.

just one example being 3 bags of 70 Liter compost for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

really? i would have thought there was an end of season or mid season sale - i hope there is as i am holding out for a good deal on garden table n chairs, tho not necessarily from woodies..but these sales are usually around the same time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

really? i would have thought there was an end of season or mid season sale - i hope there is as i am holding out for a good deal on garden table n chairs, tho not necessarily from woodies..but these sales are usually around the same time..

end of season clearance sale possibly but im not too sure.

for table's and chairs B&Q have some good prices on them and even today they sold quite a few along with trampoline's and deck chairs and all that.

sales are usually around the same time yes.

Advertisement