Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB: Large Tyre in limerick

Options
  • 21-06-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Lads. Looking to get a large used tyre for exercise reasons (hitting with sledgehammer) somewhere in Limerick. I guess at least range rover size. Any bigger and not sure I'd be able to collect.

Anyone know anyone wanting rid of one ? Or where could I call that might have some lying around ?

*gonna have to be BIG actually. Just looking at "sledgehammer tyre" youtube vids.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Head into any tyre place and pick one up. Try Advance Pitstop in Cathedral place because they do call outs onto farms and sites so would bring back big tyres.

They will surely have something from a 4x4 sitting around waiting for the truck to arrive to take them to the incinerator.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

cheers. will try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

brianon wrote: »
    Lads. Looking to get a large used tyre for exercise reasons (hitting with sledgehammer) somewhere in Limerick. I guess at least range rover size. Any bigger and not sure I'd be able to collect.

Anyone know anyone wanting rid of one ? Or where could I call that might have some lying around ?

*gonna have to be BIG actually. Just looking at "sledgehammer tyre" youtube vids.

Ger or Jimmy in Hanover tyres on ballysimon rd.... mind your head when the sledge bounces back :-)

Advertisement