Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviews yet?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

applied back in april for advanced entry into a course in DIT and got a letter saying that they have recieved my application.

anyway beofre i go bothering DIT was wondering has anyone got interviews yet or has any one an idea when the interviews are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

As far as I know DIT started interviews about a month ago.

I had one though didnt attend as I already had been offered my first place.

Best thing to do is give them a call and do it pronto as the first offers are out in 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

found it strange that i did not get any information / phone call or anything. i emailed and rang them today. they are to gt back to me.

i had got a letter of application acknowledgment too. so i thought it was odd i heard nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Definitely get on to them again if you don't hear back from them today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

I had an interview with DIT about two months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

If you are applying for a course, and have done a FETAC course that relates to it, the offers may be based on how you did in that, and not on an interview. It means that you might not get an early offer in July but have to wait til August. I would call them, however to clarify what the situation is with the course you have applied for.

was on to them and sorting stuff out now. there was a mistake seemingly and they are looking into it.

thanks for all the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Martron wrote: »
    was on to them and sorting stuff out now. there was a mistake seemingly and they are looking into it.

thanks for all the replies.

Hope everything goes well for you!

Advertisement