Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get tattoo?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Just looking for suggestions here. Am planning on getting a tattoo of my sons name. Its only four letters but can't think of anywhere to get it. Anywhere I think of I rule out and its doing my nut in.

Have one on my lower back and hip and dont want anymore in that area because it willl look like too much.

Dont like upper arm or upper back tattoos.

Like the idea of my ankle but a friend has one there with her sons name and I dont want to follow anyone into doing it, or have it seem that way.

Like the idea of back of my neck or wrist but my parents HATE tattoos and just dont want to cause myself unnessecary grief.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Your body, you're over 18(i presume), you already have tattoos. Im sure your parents will get over it. If its just a name, id definitely say get it on your wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

If it's done right, the tattoo is a piece of art. I know you say your parents don't like them but since it's your sons name you're signifying that he is your family. Have a look at this, on a wrist but very feminine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

That pic has sold me I think! You're right Pierced Off, they do look really nice and feminine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 randytylor

I think the best of above evan and luke. I like both. Well I prefer the best part is the forearms and the neck for the tattoos. I like to draw it on these parts.

Advertisement