Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobblers in Greystones/Kilcoole

Options
  • 21-06-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a cobblers in the Greystones/Kilcoole/delgany areas?

Apparently I don't lift my feet when walking and need a load of shoes reheeled!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

There is one in the Ormonde complex, Greystones (old Ormonde cinema)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mummys Tummy

He is the best and so cheap! You wont find a better one anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Hi

Is that cobbler still open? It has been a long time since I went up and don't fancy a wasted journey this weekend

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Yes I was there not too long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Thats weird there is a lot of cobblers talked on these forums but only one in Greystones :) Sorry couldnt resist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

He certainly is, collected a pair there today, New heels, buffed and polished (the shoes)- €15. Closed Wednesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Thats weird there is a lot of cobblers talked on these forums but only one in Greystones :) Sorry couldnt resist

:eek: :rolleyes:

Advertisement