Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phys/Chem - The Verdict.

• 21-06-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

So how did people find Phys/Chem? I know it's a lesser taken subject. I found it to be very different to what has been around for the last, oh, 20 years! Wordings and strange questions. Did anyone else feel the same way?
    I still did 4 questions on each section, but I doubt I got full marks in any part.. Why change it now?!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

I was pretty happy with it , think I got an A1, got mechanics,both short answers,light and organic chemistry fully correct anyway. Only thing I know I got wrong was I said that that the conjugate base of ethanoic acid was a weak base

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I thought it was harder than normal, alright. A pity, because I've been getting A1's in it for 2 years, and now I'll be dropped to a B :p Oh well :rolleyes:

Advertisement