Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cervelo team for TDF

• 21-06-2010 3:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cervelo Test Team: Full 2010 Tour de France team
    Xavier Florencio (Spa)
    Volodimir Gustov (Ukr)
    Heinrich Haussler (Ger)
    Jeremy Hunt (GB)
    Thor Hushovd (Nor)
    Andreas Klier (Ger)
    Ignatas Konovalovas (Ltu)
    Brett Lancaster (Aus)
    Carlos Sastre (Spa)
    Reserve
    Daniel Lloyd (GB)

Deignan misses out completely unfortunately.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Where's the anti-thanks? :( Disapointed Philip Deignan is out.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Fair play to Jeremy Hunt though, he's been pretty much ever present on the continental scene since 1997. I don't think he gets the coverage in the the UK media which he deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,460 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

disappointing for sure, but
    Deignan’s strong climbing ability means that the Vuelta a España stage winner could be an important ally for Sastre, but he admitted to Velonation that he was not yet that confident that he’d get the nod.

“I don’t want to say too much but at the moment, considering how I feel, I think there’s a fairly slim chance that I will be going,” the Irishman from Letterkenny, Donegal said yesterday. “That’s going by what I am feeling at the moment. But we’ll see how things work out in Switzerland.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/4504/Tour-de-Suisse-Deignan-chasing-Tour-de-France-slot-unsure-of-chances.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Deignan couldn't go. He has had no form at all this year. Getting ill a lot/or illness not clearing properly.
    If he went he wouldn't finish IMO. Better off getting well and trying to bag some results later in the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

ROK ON wrote: »
    Deignan couldn't go. He has had no form at all this year. Getting ill a lot/or illness not clearing properly.
    If he went he wouldn't finish IMO. Better off getting well and trying to bag some results later in the year.
    Agree 100% he just has'nt got going this year at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement