Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel2Go

Options
  • 21-06-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any dealings or problems with the above delivery agent?

I recently used them to pick up some parts for me in the Uk and deliver them to Ireland via DHL. The item's arrived missing parts and to say they are totally useless to contact or deal with is an understatement.

As soon as I realised there were items missing from the delivery (circa and hour after they arrived) I contacted p2go but apparently they cannot look into things with the courier untill after 5.30 (when they close :rolleyes:)

So I contacted DHL myself who said they would run a trace, any contact I have had since with DHL they keep refering me to p2go to which I get no reply from.

I lodged a claim with them on their website for the lost item and unsuprisingly they have rejected it on the grounds that the consignment was signed for (even though it wasn't me who signed for it and the person who did would have had no knowledge of what the contents were)

Granted it was DHL who actually seem to have lost them items but p2go seem completly incompetant to reply to an email or call and clarify a situation, even their "Livechat" feature is like a pre programmed robot.

I'm wondering do I have grounds to lodge a small claims case against them or is it basically tuff due to the fact that part of the item was signed for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

AVOID PARCEL2GO LIKE THE PLAGUE I POSTED A PHONE AND PAYED EXTRA FOR INSURANCE THEY LOST IT AND PAID NOTHING BACK TO ME ! total diaster i had to pay the buyer back on paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Mod: Please don't resurrect old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement