Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a Lost Dog

Options
  • 21-06-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

My dog has gone missing and I miss him like crazy. Someone has suggested to go to a Psychic as "a friend of a friend went and they told them exactly where the dog was... etc"

Has anyone had any experience of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Hi, i would say give this a try... but be sure and go to someone really good, maybe get someone here to recommend someone in your area.. i was with a physic a few weeks ago, and asked him about the wheel of a car that were trying to find ( my friend was killed in an accident few years ago and left to cars behind, i was told i could have the alloys of one of the cars but one of the wheels is missing) so i asked him where the wheel was and he told me exactly where it was... and yes it is there...

you should give it a go

do you mind if i ask where you are and where did the dog go missing (from your house ect) and could you post a pic of him... i voleenter for my local spca here in longford, and see doggie's going missing all the time, maybe i could have a search round the internet and see if your doggie has been maybe found and posted on some other website's... maybe you've done this already?

the more ppl helping the better...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

ok iv just seen your other posts and you really are doing everyting you can, i have you babies pic saved to my puter, im in longford, too far away to see them anywhere but ill check all the websites that i can over the next few days, put up an ad on done deal and gum tree, put them in the car sections, i find there the busiest ones.. a lot of ppl will see them there...

I hope to god that you find them... i hate to loose any of mine... like one of the other posters said its only been a few days, chances are if ppl are spotting them everywhere you will get them back... just keep looking...

Best of luck

Advertisement