Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinese calendar baby gender prediction??

Options
  • 21-06-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

:D has anybody ever tried this and did it work for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Considering it's just rubbish superstition, I can say with 100% certainty that it will work about 50% of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

:) ha ha couldnt be more right! i did it for a few ppl i know though that already have children just to see and they were right. still dont see how something like that could work though :cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Yeah it's total claptrap. Although it is free, which is better than some of the alternative claptrap. I was sent a link once to an eBay seller who predicts your baby's gender but only allows feedback based on quality of service not the result being correct! It was €5 a pop and she had 5000+ feedback, total charlatan. More fool those paying her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Total claptrap but it did say I would have two girls and I did...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I did it, it said a boy, I had a boy. 50:50 chance of being right I guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭ecaf

Apparently I'm having a Girl.... will just have to wait and see.
    A guy in my office swears it always works out right, or its just a coincidence! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I tried this out, had heard that it was foolproof, always right yada yada.

I knew the date of conception and expected it to be as accuarate as could be and it told me I was having a girl. Lo and behold at the scan we found out it was a boy.

So take it with a pinch of salt, use it as a bit of a novelty but don't take it as gospel because its a load of rubbish really.

eviltwin wrote: »

I knew the date of conception and expected it to be as accuarate as could be and it told me I was having a girl. Lo and behold at the scan we found out it was a boy.

So take it with a pinch of salt, use it as a bit of a novelty but don't take it as gospel because its a load of rubbish really.

on one site i was on it said you use your chinese age which when i did it i had to add one year onto my age.so instead of 27 i used 28. were you still meant to have a girl doing that? i really dont c how it could work though!

eviltwin wrote: »

:D you'l have to let us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

It was correct for me. One girl and three boys.

• Advertisement

it is a 50/50 :)

was it right for anybody else??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

talkin wrote: »
    was it right for anybody else??

About half...

Advertisement