Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What career to choose?????

• 21-06-2010 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi All,

Long story short did 1 year of a computer programming course dropped out didnt like it and got a tech support job for 2 and a half years and made redundant recently now have to decide what to do im 22 have a decent cv but wont get another IT job without a degree.

My passion wouldnt be IT but didnt mind it would only go back to college to do an IT security course which is 2 years but seems complicated
    Was goin to do a sound engineering course but heard it was a waste of time Im into djing and music production but this isnt going to pay the bills.

Looking at a fas apprenticeship vehicle body repairs pay seems okay after the first year and I think I would enjoy it but are there any jobs and are these fas courses any good??

Advertisement