Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working for CPM

Options
  • 21-06-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I've been offered a sales job working for CPM. Given the times I need to take it but has anyone any experience working for them?

What are they like to work for? The money seems good, 32k +comm... Are they decent when it actually comes to paying up?

Does anyone know what mobile phone is supplied, iphone/blackberry??

Has anyone experience doing Bord Gais business to business sales? How hard a graft is it?

Thanks for any info...

E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

This isn't suited to the Dublin City forum.

You could try THIS (click 'this') forum, which is dedicated to work & jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Yeah and try the under 18 forum as well :D

Hard hitting questions right there...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 emcnamee

Tnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nimbus

did you get the job?
    I'm doing an interview there on tuesday what are they like ?

any tips for the imterview ?
    emcnamee wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been offered a sales job working for CPM. Given the times I need to take it but has anyone any experience working for them?

What are they like to work for? The money seems good, 32k +comm... Are they decent when it actually comes to paying up?

Does anyone know what mobile phone is supplied, iphone/blackberry??

Has anyone experience doing Bord Gais business to business sales? How hard a graft is it?

Thanks for any info...

E

Advertisement