Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA/rent allowance

Options
  • 21-06-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey guys i have been offered a place in college this september as a mature student, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out. Would i be entitled to rent allowance as i still live at home but will be living away come september.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

tattoo86 wrote: »
    Hey guys i have been offered a place in college this september as a mature student, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out. Would i be entitled to rent allowance as i still live at home but will be living away come september.

Thanks.

Afaik in order to receive rent allowance while in receipt of BTEA you need to be receiving the rent allowance before you apply for BTEA. In other words you cant claim BTEA and then go looking for rent allowance. Check the inou website for further informationhttp://www.inou.ie

Advertisement