Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds in Roscrea

Options
  • 21-06-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Is it 24 hours / still 24 hours?

Otherwise when does it open?

What time does breakfast start serving?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

i know its a month late but they're open 24hrs fri sat and sunday. Its for a trial period of six months and they'll see is it viable after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

It will hardly be viable when the M7 opens in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

making hay when the sun shines, you should see the demand for the petrol station beside it now its the first one off the motorway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 villacud

I was in it last Sunday evening after the game in Dublin and it was jammers. It will be interesting to see if people will divert to it when the motorway opens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

Well. What happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

Well. What happened.

Still open.
    I was in there around 3 pm last Saturday week (first McDonalds with our 4 year old and 2 year old!) and it was busy enough inside with a fairly constant flow. The drive-thru was seeing constant enough business too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Was there last Sat. busy for a little Mac. Ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: Zombie thread that managed to shuffle back for a visit . I am sure that Beer Baron found somewhere to eat back in the summer of 2010 as he is still around the forums now .:D

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement