Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction, scale drawings.

• 21-06-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

What is everybody learning for Construction,

I have been told to know off the chimney detail and all the foundations

Should I know all of the roofs ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Jaysus.. I've never seen a chimney detail drawing, did that not come up last year?

Im looking at the door detail, stairs, Window detail, eaves detail and the floors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thegibbo

ciano1 wrote: »
    Jaysus.. I've never seen a chimney detail drawing, did that not come up last year?

Im looking at the door detail, stairs, Window detail, eaves detail and the floors

Do you have any photos?? Or do you know where to get the pictures from??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wheres wally

ciano1 wrote: »

what is predicted 4 2 moro

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

window, roof, door.... thats all I know!!!!!!
    Getting up at 5am to begin my theory learning :D
    Took this sub up this year and I know nahtin!
    Apparently its easy to BS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gingerbreadman1

window, roof, door.... thats all I know!!!!!!
    Getting up at 5am to begin my theory learning :D
    Took this sub up this year and I know nahtin!
    Apparently its easy to BS :)

ive been told BS-ing is the worst thing you can do because all the examiners for construction are just old woodwork teachers and the best way to get marks is small bullet pointed nswers....NO SPOOFING!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement