Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Classes/lessons

Options
  • 21-06-2010 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all:

Does anyone know of an artist working in oils, or water colours or clay who would be able to give 1-to-1 tuition to a 10 year old during the summer?

Or the same higher level classes (smaller size) that are focusing on technique for the above?

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

My old art teacher is located in Strandhill, she gives small children's classes during the summer, i'm sure 1 to 1 can be arranged as well. Her name is Nuala Brady, if you are interested PM me and I will pass on her mobile or house number. She used to teach larger classes in Scoil Ursula, but has since downsized. I couldn't recommend her enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

fillefatale I was going to reply recommending Nuala too but I wasn't sure if she was still teaching - it's at least 7 or 8 years since I was in her classes!

CityMan2010, Nuala is a great teacher - varied, skilled and can show/teach drawing and painting very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

That sound like a reallt good recomendation...thank you....will pm you ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

ems_12 wrote: »
    fillefatale I was going to reply recommending Nuala too but I wasn't sure if she was still teaching - it's at least 7 or 8 years since I was in her classes!

CityMan2010, Nuala is a great teacher - varied, skilled and can show/teach drawing and painting very well.

Its amazing how many people when to Nuala! She as tough as nails but with a heart of gold.

Advertisement