Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convention - Auto Assembly 2010 Birmingham

Options
  • 21-06-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else going?

This year's guests of honour are Gary Chalk, Scott McNeil and Derrick J Wyatt

I hope I manage to stay awake for this con (I'll be flying in from Vancouver after attending a Richard Dean Anderson convention the weekend before)

www.autoassembly.org.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 padimus2

Yeah, I'm heading over. Looking forward to it. I went back in 2005 and had a good time. Not planning on buying much (hah!) but when I saw the guestlist i had to book it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I'm not planning on buying much either (the Vancouver cons will have wiped me financially)

This'll be the third time I see Garry at a con this year, he was at a Stargate con in the UK in January and is attending one of the Vancouver cons as well.

Advertisement