Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with beer gardens (preferably with a tv screen)

Options
  • 21-06-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi all,

All this fine weather has left me wondering where are the best beer gardens in cork? I know of Tom Barrys and the Franciscian Well but are there any other hidden gem around....ideally with a tv to watch a game in the sun.

claxxix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The South County in Douglas has a nice beer garden now and they've got screens at both ends. Only spotted that a few days ago.

Theres also Fionnbarra's on Douglas Street in town but I dont know if they have a screen outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Whats the pub in ballincollig Traceys that has a funky outside area with tv and bar...really well done...

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

JohnK wrote: »
    The South County in Douglas has a nice beer garden now and they've got screens at both ends. Only spotted that a few days ago.

Theres also Fionnbarra's on Douglas Street in town but I dont know if they have a screen outside.

South county pub is the best pub in Douglas and to be honest, one of the best in Cork city. The lads behind the bar are very friendly (the girls aren't as friendly though but that wouldn't put me off), it's big, if Munster or Ireland are playing there's a great atmosphere. The beer garden for us is a bit smoky (non-smokers) but most people wouldn't be as fussy as me! Plenty of tv's inside. Gets pretty packed from 9pm onwards Fri and Sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

The Flying Enterprise have a beer garden out the back.
    Sure they have tv's there too.

Advertisement