Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What does one wear to....

• 21-06-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi everyone, going to see Cirque du Soleil in July with the hubby. Really looking forward to an overnighter in the big city and seeing the show. Just wondering what to wear...do I dress up? How casual could I go?
    Would like to dress up, but don't want to look 'overdone'.
    Any suggestions gratefully received....
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I went to see it in Vegas, I wore a cute summer dress with heels, some people were kind of dressed up but not much, most people were very casual. Wear whatever you like, but if you're going out afterwards or whatever feel free to dress up, a lot of people do that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You can never be too overdressed. :)

A night out is an excuse to glam it up. Go full tilt. Evening gown, heels, lingerie - the works.
    You can wear jeans and a t-shirt anytime but a night away with the 'Hotel Hubby' are not so frequent.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

I went when it was last in Dublin, some people were dressed up but there were some very casual too. I went on a week night and there were lots of people who had some straight from work and were in office type clothes, lots in jeans and others who were in dresses so anything goes, no matter what you wear you won't feel out of place.

Enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rubywoo

Thanks everyone! I think I will dress up - any excuse....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I am going too! Can't wait! I will be dressing up, skirt, heels, going-out make up etc. When I went to see it in Vegas I wore sweat pants so I'm making up for that! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement