Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Cd =O

• 21-06-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

hey im sittin my music exam on thursday and i lost my music higher level CD's for my past papers and im wonderin is there anywhere i can listen to the audio of the CD so i can answer the questions...? i tried examinations.ie but they dont seem to have any option of listenin to the past questions

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

I've listened to the past papers on examinations?

You just went in the normal way for past papers but there was a sound file as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dididrama

examinations.ie do have the majority of the music to go with past papers online. They're in exam materials archive, you might have to go to the marking schemes section rather than past papers to find them. I've gotten them all from there in the last few months

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭itsgrand

ha i found them on examinations.ie where you said! thanks folks

Advertisement