Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Challenge 39 - Summer lovin'

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 rubio

Here's another, want to get my 'thanks' on so I may as well post this.
    A meadow in Kerry last weekend.

Summer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

Just a Snap of My Mum in the Rear and my Aunt in the Front with my Son After going on the Ghost Train in Tramore on a Summer daytrip , I think the picture tells who was afraid LOL

DSC_0365.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

Like I said getting too slow for the Hurling Lol , but I can only say , it is what I love most about a good summer

DSC_0126.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

objj52 wrote: »
    Just a Snap of My Mum in the Rear and my Aunt in the Front with my Son After going on the Ghost Train in Tramore on a Summer daytrip , I think the picture tells who was afraid LOL

hahaa - I luvit:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

i think we have ourselves a winner, pearljamfan, fantastic photo! Good to see all the newbies on here too, keep comming back :)

A lot of people posted too late with some really super Summer Photos - that could have won.

To have a viable chance of winning you really need to get your shot in 2/3 days before the deadline to give people a chance to see them & vote for them.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that Pearljamfan- with that fantastic capture of Brian Cowen :D-- oops I mean a smiling donkey has won.

Well done Pearlajmfan- looking forward to your challenge!:)

Sorry Homer - I was typing while you were posting:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

Hey ! i cant believe i just won my first challenge!! im delighted!! thanks for all the thanks:D

(i really like that photo but it niggles at me that i couldnt fit in the tip of his ear.)

how on earth am i going to come up with the next one???:eek: how long have i got to think of something??

I'm delighted for you -great shot

Maybe An Cath Dubh or one of the other Mods might give you some advise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

well done pearljamfan! Great photo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Edinduberdeen

well done pearljamfan! Great photo

Ditto!

Can't wait til the next one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Well done Pearljamfan, funny pic, reminds me of Shrek :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

thanks boardsies! there was a cute fluffy baby donkey there too, but the only pic i took of it that day it had a really big willy:eek::eek::eek:

35544_374066097254_509337254_3508103_3602093_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Normally can't stand any images with water marks/names down the side [could easily be cropped out anyhow] but those are beautiful squareballoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

Thanks Thecageyone. Stolen shamelessly from Johnny Patience a suburb German photographer living in cork. I wanted a different watermark for work separate from moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I hadn't even noticed when i posted that it was finished! Sorry pearljam fan, well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭s.a.man

Grass_Field_by_erasmusmarius25.jpg

I took this picture yesterday in donabate, I am only new in this so be easy! Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 f.54

sronoc wrote: »
    Hi,

new to this, clogherhead last weekend

That could be a good image for the Du Noyer competition

Advertisement