Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Username

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi Mods,

I'm keen to change my username but just had a look at FAQ and it appears I can't unless I get permission? I'd really like to change it and feel I have a good reason to....can I?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭goodmum

Apologies, I just read the earlier sticky and I'll post this in the correct section, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭goodmum

I've just tried to access the subscribers forum to change my name, but I don't have access....so apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hi goodmum,

Name changes are only available to subscribers, sorry. For information on subscribing click here (discussion thread here).

When you have subscribed you can post a thread on the subscriber forum to request a name change and we'll get that sorted for you.

Advertisement