Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cometa Fenix 400 second hand value.

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've had a Cometa Fenix 400 that is around 405 years old. I want to sell it now as it's hardly used anymore and don't want to renew the licence.

I have it for sale here and would just like some advice on a reasonable selling/asking price?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

im not sure but to help the lads give a guide price,how old is it,how much use has it seen what do they sell for new now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

techguy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've had a Cometa Fenix 400 that is around 405 years old. I want to sell it now as it's hardly used anymore and don't want to renew the licence.

I have it for sale here and would just like some advice on a reasonable selling/asking price?

Cheers.

Around 2/3 of orig I reckon maybe wrong though for a 405 year old pellet gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

I'm not sure how much they go for new these days. I must check that out.

It has been used very little, I mean every so often we'd go to a nearby grain mill and shoot a few pidgeons. That was it.

Advertisement