Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many people left out section C on accounting?

• 21-06-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I'd be interested to know how m,any people couldn't do section C. No one in my class did it as we hadn't covered cash budgeting or the costing question:mad:. Its not fair but thats life.

Did you do section C? 24 votes

Yep.
    0%
    Nope.
    100%
    SantryRedEire-DeargCian92RexMundiVurnon San Benitosheep-go-baaRackstarCormac2791Aoifey!ThePower180germanicusMaking It Badcli2931The___________JellyBeans92cf10kevin12345Dublin4LifesarahisdeadlyGaga OhLaLa 24 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Nope.
    I said I didn't leave it out, but I didn't exactly do it either. I had no idea how to do either question so I made up something that I hope will get me about 10 marks or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ThePower180

Nope.
    I didn't have a clue wat to do!

Our class did Marginal Costing, Flexible Budgets and Production Budgets!..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I didn't have a clue wat to do!

Our class did Marginal Costing, Flexible Budgets and Production Budgets!..

Same here. I wouldn't mind if I took a risk myself and chose to skip things, but I never even had that chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ThePower180

Nope.
    Ya same here! Our teacher was rubbish and hardly did anything with us! I would be delighted to pass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Nope.
    Well I'd prepared Flexible and Production Budgets fairly well for Q9, was actually raging when Cash Budget was sitting there laughing at me?!

The Q8 made no sense to me whatsoever?! So I trekked on which what I though was how to do a cash budget, made a good attempt at it and the Budgeted P&L and the theory..

Every other question was fairly grand though, was delighted when I saw Sole Trader and Service Firm on the paper, though the might pull a fast one on the Q1?!

At least messing with the Section 3 is the lowest % worth anyway?.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭RexMundi

Nope.
    Didn't know it well but I think I made a good hash at the Cash Budgeting.

Advertisement