Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday Morning Spin

• 21-06-2010 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Planning on heading out tomorrow morning, no idea of route. I'm kind of tempted to take in Dalkey, Bray and Enniskerry.

Not sure on start time either, I will see if there is any interest for a 9am start, otherwise I'll head out on my lonesome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

Wednesday morning instead? You could join myself and two others for a gentle 100km, I'm taking the week off racing, no intention of pushing myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Ha, thanks Dave! Afraid 100km during the week is a bit too far for me, I tend to do ~ 40-60km. There is a TT on thursday, no interest in anything other than maybe shaving a second or two off my early season time, but I still need the legs to be a little fresh.

Appreciate the offer though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

No worries, if you change your mind...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Did a 65km this morning up around Skerries, Ardgillan. Out the door at 7.30, back at 10...

Advertisement