Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rail line off the maynooth line after drumcondra

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know wher the rail line off the maynooth line after drumcondra train station heads I know when you travel futher on you can see the line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Try THIS (click 'this') forum, dedicated to commuting & transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

i think that,s the line that runs from heuston to connolly goes under the phoenix park through Cabra it really only used now for transferring trains no

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

T Corolla wrote: »
    Does anyone know wher the rail line off the maynooth line after drumcondra train station heads I know when you travel futher on you can see the line

It depends on which direction you are taking of course!

West of Drumcondra going towards Maynooth, the line deviating to the right goes to just beyond Heuston through the Phoenix Park tunnel, with the line joining from the left coming from Docklands and the North Wall freight yard.

East of Drumcondra towards Connolly, the line deviating to the left goes to the North Wall freight yard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Google Earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

the line splits before drumcondra to go to the docklands station aswell though doesn't it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement