Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Claddagh Ring For Women

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a nice silver claddagh ring.

Something pretty simple and not too expensive.
    Consisting of just silver.

If anyone could help me on this I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Hi ,I recently got one in Fields jewellery store ,i paid 28 euro each ,they had a couple of different ones to choose from .I found it hard to find anywhere that does sell them but i know there was a place in Dublin on Batchelors walk beside the Arlington hotel that did sell them but not sure if its still there ,i think it was called Des byrnes .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

almost every jewellery shop in Cork has a bunch of them. Just go in and ask and they'll probably have a tray or 2 full of them somewhere. Or else try the tourist shops for one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Gonna bump this.

Any information people would have regarding this.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭tangerinepuppet

IIRC the stall at the ground floor entrance to Dunnes in the Stephen's Green Shopping Centre has them. They have lots of Celtic-looking 925 silver jewellery anyway and it's reasonably priced. Or eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

If you know(or can find out the size), http://www.fallers.com/ will deliver...
    That's if you can't get it locally, which you should be able..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I recently purchased a silver claddagh ring in Galway for €20. I got it in a jewelry shop called Richard Quinns on Domnick St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I bought one in a jewellers in Blanchardstown Shopping centre in the end.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Advertisement