Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get rid of rubble?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know if Powerstown landfill accept rubble or if not any idea where I can get rid of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jjmearse

I would imagine they take rubble as I see trucks with skips of it driving in there , or you could just dump it on the barrow track , I see plenty doing that:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

powerstown take it at a reduced rate, but make sure there is no rubbish in it or you will get charged full weight rate

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Feckers arent open Mondays and Tuesdays. I had everything loaded up and got to the dump just to find it was closed. :(

oh yeah forgot that bit. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Surely there's a farmer around that let's people dump in a field (poor land obviously!))?

• Advertisement

i second this. Should be 1 out your way toe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Surely there's a farmer around that let's people dump in a field (poor land obviously!))?
    tombull82 wrote: »
    i second this. Should be 1 out your way toe

I suspect that unless the landowner has the necessary licence, that would be considered illegal dumping.

slimjimmc wrote: »
    I suspect that unless the landowner has the necessary licence, that would be considered illegal dumping.

No Not for rubble. so long as its not refuse its ok.

there is plenty of use for rubble on a farm... filling soak holes etc etc ..

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I will drop into the local and have a chat with a few of the local farmers. Cheers lads

Advertisement