Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone live in Smithfield Village??

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Ok... so a bit of a random first topic, but i'm wondering if anyone on here lives in Smithfield Village.
    The main reason being, I've just moved in here (me & partner actually) but unfortunately only have the one set of keys. Now I can get the keys cut, but there's a fob used to swipe to get into the main door, and the landlord is arranging to get one from the management company... that was nearly a week ago now.
    Needless to say it gets annoying having to rely on one set of keys between 2 people, however I'm certain there's also a code to enter (i keep hearing people entering one and coming in as i'm above the door) but i haven't a clue what it is and neither does the landlord.

So... does anyone live here and know the code... and if so could you pm me... (or i can pm you with my mailbox number if you wanna write it down and post it in there) or does anyone know the name of the management company that i could try contacting them myself??

Thanks in advance all...

oh... and please don't post it here in full view (the last thing i need is to be the cause of the world and it's mother gettin into the lobby) but a private message even letting me know whether you do know the code would be very helpful. I could even drop over to you to check with you if preferred... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

zacseph wrote: »
    So... does anyone live here and know the code... and if so could you pm me... (or i can pm you with my mailbox number if you wanna write it down and post it in there) or does anyone know the name of the management company that i could try contacting them myself??

Thanks in advance all...
    So boardsies have to take your word for it that you actually live there and are not a random person trying to get access to the development?

This is between you and your landlord so you should get back on to him/her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

So boardsies have to take your word for it that you actually live there and are not a random person trying to get access to the development?

This is between you and your landlord so you should get back on to him/her.

Actually, that's why i suggested writing it down and dropping it in the mailbox... only person with access to those are people with the key to the mailbox and who can of course get PAST the front door..????

Also, as i again mentioned already, the landlord genuinely doesn't know... so asking her a couple hundred more times isn't going to help her learn it magically??

Thanks anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

The Landlord can find it out from the management company. They're either lazy or a bit dim.

Advertisement