Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Super League Session 2 (26/6/10)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Next session of the league on July 10th so plenty of time to shake off that rusty feeling :)

🤪

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm honestly afraid to get back into the game. Due to holidays and for the sake of my mental health I took a 3 week break from the game and now my hands cant keep up with my thoughts... Me and robbknoll played for about 4 hours last night and oh man we were rusty. Not looking forward to the pounding I'll get next time I see ye. :( Cant make it to inferno because I'm moving soon but hopefully I'll be at the next part of the Limerick League

A few days and you'll be back up to speed. Happens to me all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

As I banned myself from anything but SFIV while in college I've been playing anything but SF since the end of May. Last weekend was a harsh wakeup to how sloppy I've gotten too!
    I lost track of how many times Onion KO'd me with ridiculously obvious Zonk Knuckles in casuals. XD

Finally got around to editing the videos by the way - they'll all be up in a few hours. Be warned though, I must have been drunk or something when setting up the camera. Half the games are totally lopsided or missing the bottom of the screen. No idea how I managed to frame the shots so badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

BanjoB wrote: »
    Feel like I need a new main :( .

Yeah I'm kinda like that aswell. Lol anytime I go near hakan things get messy. Its why I didnt bother using him last night. Finding fuerte is the only character I'm playing any bit decent at the mo and all I know his is special moves! Tis a relief I'm not the only who gets this way. I partially blame inferno for this! Before attending, my win ratio online really mattered to me and I took online way too seriously and after the buzz I got at inferno, online isnt as much fun. Limerick League will bring it back though. :D

• Advertisement

Thanks for recording Sairus!

The Cody is Matt and the Guile in the Gouken v Guile matches is Burning Eclipse.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

yup its me, matt aka (Ninja_Rogue)

i had a brill time up there.....this is matt btw the guy who used CODY. cant wait for then next meet up. been on the practice since i got back. best fights i ever had

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Shokashi wrote: »
    i had a brill time up there.....this is matt btw the guy who used CODY. cant wait for then next meet up. been on the practice since i got back. best fights i ever had

Hey Matt welcome on board! I'm the Ryu player you faced. Great game, you staged some comeback! Looking forward to playIng you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Come to Dublin for the Inferno Tournament on Saturday.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hey Matt welcome on board! I'm the Ryu player you faced. Great game, you staged some comeback! Looking forward to playIng you again.

Can't wai mate. I was ment to be going to Dublin games but my luck and cash ran out. So ill have to save up an meet up with you guys again.

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Next session of the league on July 10th so plenty of time to shake off that rusty feeling :)

Will this take part in the same place or some other location. Very interested to spar with you guys again

Also would like to know who was telling me about the frame advantages in streetfighter using Cody and Mokoto. Forgot what he told me cause I want to get better with Cody. :p

Will this take part in the same place or some other location. Very interested to spar with you guys again

Sorry, missed the response...Yep, Moviedrome will be the location again. Must throw up a thread later!

🤪

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Also would like to know who was telling me about the frame advantages in streetfighter using Cody and Mokoto. Forgot what he told me cause I want to get better with Cody. :p

Hey, that was me! Cody's F+Mp. has great frame advantage so it's perfect for trapping people trying to mash. Mak's standing Mp. is a similar deathtrap. I highly suggest you watch this...

And then this, the other thing I was telling you about. Option selecting throws.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Hey, that was me! Cody's F+Mp. has great frame advantage so it's perfect for trapping people trying to mash. Mak's standing Mp. is a similar deathtrap. I highly suggest you watch this...

Dude you have my thanks again. Playing the game now for major practicing. Hopefully ill be more of a challenge next time. Thanks

Advertisement