Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase 5.5 updates

Options
  • 22-06-2010 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Has anyone else here upgraded to cubase 5.5, many new improvements.It would appear that Steinberg have finally nailed it, I'v been using it since last night and it feels like a new program:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

cool! what are your favourite changes?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 t4cell

Digging media bay seems to be much more immediate sync function seems alot more stable, the whole program would appear to be running smoother.The new kits are pretty cool, my systems just feels a lot more solid i'v been running a quadcore system for 3 years and i always felt it wasn't firing on all cylinders.This update seems to have fixed that.I'v been working with it in session for the last couple of days and not a peep.Happy Dayz

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

Thanks! Sounds like my next purchase! (Currently using v4.5)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 t4cell

yeah its a great piece of kit and getting better by the update, which can only be a good thing.There was plenty to sort out for this revision, but they seem to have done it.well worth the upgrade 5.1 was a bit all over the shop.still using xp pro so the next hike is to windows 7 which i tried temporarily but the vst bridge was a bit dodgey in 64 bit, but j bridge seem to sort some of that stuff.I'm still waiting on other software to become 64 bit then i'll jump, but i did use cubase by itself for a while on a separate drive and it rocked.best of luck with the upgrade shay.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

shayleon wrote: »
    Thanks! Sounds like my next purchase! (Currently using v4.5)

Im using 4.5 myself ill upgrade to 5 soon i reckon .

• Advertisement
Advertisement