Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the worst Paper?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Melissa X

Maths OL paper 1 eughhhh
    and Spanish today was a lovely paper which im glad of cause I sat it after not eating in three days with mumps :(
    Delighted its over but very sad I cant celebrate :'(

Points wise Im hoping for the 500's.Got 490 in my mock so praying I can go up to the 5's

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Oh well it's done now. I got my Q1 to balance but it turns out it was the wrong balance. I wonder will I have lost many marks? I hope not - I'm thinking I should have done the two 60 marks. Cash Flow and Creditors Control are very easy :(

Your mother is an accounting teacher - what did she make of it?

Ara whats done is done. The two 60 markers were a dream though. I did Cashflow and Depreciation and i am sure I got full marks in them.

I reckon it was the length of the Service which threw people off, and the predicted questions not coming up in the 80 markers. I did Cash budgeting, but I would have been able to do q8, our accounting teacher had been hearing rumours something like that would come up, so we were all well prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Accounting was definitely the worst.
    OL Maths paper 1 was surprisingly tough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Worst for me are probably: Accounting, Irish Paper 2, Maths P1.

And chemistry.

Hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

BiologyBiologyBiology

that will stay with me forever :mad::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'd say it was a toos up between Business and Biology, my two best subjects. I wasn't expecting a lot of the questions and didn't know how to answer a good few of them as I hadn't covered some things in class. Disappointing : (

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

I'd say it was a toos up between Business and Biology, my two best subjects. I wasn't expecting a lot of the questions and didn't know how to answer a good few of them as I hadn't covered some things in class. Disappointing : (

Yeah, I;m a tad dissapointed with Business. It's easily my best subject. I deserve an A for the workload I put in, but the paper turned out to be weird, so I'd say I got a B.

Biology was quite handy I thought. Some weird bits too, but overall I liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

JoeyBuddy wrote: »
    Yeah, I;m a tad dissapointed with Business. It's easily my best subject. I deserve an A for the workload I put in, but the paper turned out to be weird, so I'd say I got a B.

Biology was quite handy I thought. Some weird bits too, but overall I liked it.

I agree, that's exactly how I felt about Business. I always did well in class tests and the mocks but The questions threw me off. Especially the ones that had two parts so you didn't know where the marks were going :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

If only they could see all of the hard work we put in over the last few years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fairyprincessx

Ditto. All the work, and god dammit there was a lot of it, came down to nothing. I might as well have done nothing after Christmas, I'd say I did better in my mocks. Thats why I hate Business, it all depends on the day. For the other theory subjects like history and geography they've put on project work and they need to do the same with Business.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Really disappointed with Chemistry, all okay apart from that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Biology! I put a lot of work in but completely blanked in the exam...was raging with myself. :mad:
    Business I thought would have gone better...oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Was a bit disappointed with accounting, maths paper 1 and geography. It's really annoying because i'm like an "a" student in geography for the past 2 years and was expecting an "a" in it but i just blanked especially when they asked about metamorphic rocks cause i only have a tiny bit of that in my book. Would have loved 475 for teaching but know that i didn't get that so hopefully over 360 for arts degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

Probably Accounting for me and some parts from the Maths papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pinkfish

Accounting By a clear mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Irish hl pp1.......

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Higher Maths Paper 2 ... just horrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ChristianLC

Ordinary Maths paper 1 by far. It was really hard and I was not expecting it to be so difficult. I hope it gets marked a little easier seen as many agreed on how difficult it was but even then I can't see me getting a pass in Maths because I did a terrible job on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

HL History...just freaked out on the day because I'd worked so hard but none of my best topics came up :(
    Hopefully French and Economics will help me get those 525 points but it's unlikely...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Maths paper 1 (OL) and French (HL) -not bad just disappointed

Advertisement