Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck Chemistry People!

• 22-06-2010 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Good luck to everyone sitting chemistry today :)

I'm freaking out now. I haven't been to school since last Thursday so it's really strange having to go in today. Hope I get my concentration back!

Hope everyone does really well and the paper will be nice :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Victoria. wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone sitting chemistry today :)

I'm freaking out now. I haven't been to school since last Thursday so it's really strange having to go in today. Hope I get my concentration back!

Hope everyone does really well and the paper will be nice :D
    Thanks! I hope so too. Good luck to you. I'm absolutely wrecked from the last few weeks, I'm currently being held together by Monster Energy Drink and coffee, but it's nearly over, only two to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Going to be exhausted and will have to go out afterwards... oh the stress :P Good luck everyone, let's hope for 3 nice experiments, a full question on water, and a nice big equilibrium question :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Good luck everyone. praying for 2 easy experiments. I've done a lot of work for this during the year so I hope it shows. It's my last day today aswell... really excited! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Last day too. The wait for 5pm is killing me more than Chemistry! Wish someone can slap me now and tell me to go back to studying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

H2student wrote: »
    Last day too. The wait for 5pm is killing me more than Chemistry! Wish someone can slap me now and tell me to go back to studying.

slap!

Now slap me back as I'm sat here too! :eek:

haha.

Really hope the paper's easy.... My worst subject and its my last exam. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ummtea

Thank god it's almost over. It's going to take a miracle to get a C3. I don't think I'll care at around 5 p.m. though...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

zam wrote: »
    Going to be exhausted and will have to go out afterwards... oh the stress :P

THe stress??ha What about those of us who have to get up in the morning for economics?!:mad::P

Good luck everyone! Chemistry won't know how to react when we ace it!(sorry couldn't resist!!):p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

It's nice that we are all wishing each other luck

i need a nice paper and a good result....not likely :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I need a C3 in this. However the thought of being finished at 5 is just too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Best of luck people!

I'll take a D1 right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

40.5% last year,going to try turn it into 90% today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 watevertrevor

12% in 5th year xmas, didnt go to the summer test. put in a lot of work thios year got 44% in the pre. Hoping for around 70 today! Wahoo then i've got religion on friday. The fun of it all :P

Killio9 wrote: »
    40.5% last year,going to try turn it into 90% today...

no problem for us Irish :P

6:05 hours until freedom YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I need a C3 in this. However the thought of being finished at 5 is just too much.

me TOO!

lol i need a c but i failed the pre, I'm ****ed and I don't even care right now

What are people learning? I'm doing soap, EDTA, volatile liquid, making of ethanal and hope to God that's what comes up. Might skim over other stuff too...

Just reading through that new Folens book which gives questions and answers from each past paper, chapter by chapter.

I really hate this subject. Repeat or not, I'm never doing it again for the rest of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    What are people learning? I'm doing soap, EDTA, volatile liquid, making of ethanal and hope to God that's what comes up. Might skim over other stuff too...

That sounds like what everyone is saying anyway. You're probably better off just concentrating on that now instead of what I'm doing, learning bits and pieces all over the place. Head wrecking and I like chemistry but trying to get back into it after about 6 weeks is strange. I still feel like I have my holidays already and it's not real. I know if it was after English or something the first week I'd be looking at it differently and get a higher grade. Now it just seems like an inconvenience and after I'll just continue on with my holiday that I've been enjoying since biology, regretting it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I pretty much left chemistry up til the last four days..only got yesterday and from half 8 this morning up until 11. I just hope I can get a D3 and just pass the damn subject, I hate it with a passion and I hate that it's my last exam as well - I know it's going to end my exams on a complete downer and I'll be miserable!
    Lets hope some nice experiments come up =(!

MaggieNF wrote: »
    me TOO!

lol i need a c but i failed the pre, I'm ****ed and I don't even care right now

Failed my pre too :D Got 34%. Hopefully Catherine's grinds will have worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Renly

Eire-Dearg wrote: »

Just reading through that new Folens book which gives questions and answers from each past paper, chapter by chapter.

I really hate this subject. Repeat or not, I'm never doing it again for the rest of my life.

The bleach one as well. If none of them come up i am completely screwed for this :P.

I can't wait for this exam to be done so i can be free at last:D

Renly wrote: »
    The bleach one as well. If none of them come up i am completely screwed for this :P.

I can't wait for this exam to be done so i can be free at last:D
    Oh yeah, I've done bleach as well.

By the time 5pm comes around (or in my most likely case, 4) I won't care how I did ill be so happy they're over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Blerdiii

best of luck everyone and if anyone is feeling bad just know blerdiii is getting an E/NG XD
    could not be arsed with this XD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Blerdiii wrote: »
    best of luck everyone and if anyone is feeling bad just know blerdiii is getting an E/NG XD
    could not be arsed with this XD
    Not an F? :D

Failed my pre too :D Got 34%. Hopefully Catherine's grinds will have worked.

39.25% 1 mark and i would have passed 1!!!!!!

LOL

i hope they do, won't be happy texting her about it. "so how did it go" i might not reply!!!

i seriously doubt Bleach is coming up. everyone keeps tipping it, therefore if it comes up people will do really well in it. god forbid that happens. they want to catch us out i reckon water!

I hope bleach won't come up too. I don't know it too well and the rest of the country does :p

Well I just finished revising the experiments, with 1 hr:30 mins left to spare. Go me! Good luck everyone, I'm gonna go read some manga to relax.

I know yeah, same!

I hope water or bleach does come up. I really do.

Advertisement