Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explanation for strange figure?

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭

i am looking for an explaination
    6 weeks ago i was home alone at about 10.30, i had been standing with my back to the hallway standing at kitchen door, over my shoulder i saw a tall dark figure go twoards front door, it was about 6 ft tall and the outline of human.
    then last week my daughter woke up to see a tall dark figure she says was a man standing with arms folded looking at her
    i had not told anyone in the family what happened in the weeks earlier, as i did not want to freak them out and in case they would laugh at me, so she was not influenced by my experience.
    the house we live in is only 15 yrs old, we are and were always the only occupents and nothing bad has ever happened in this house, as a matter of fact it is always a happy place, where we all are happy to be home, so it does not have a history,

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

goat2 Ive moved this to its own thread instead of the psychics thread it was in. Hope thats ok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Oryx wrote: »
    goat2 Ive moved this to its own thread instead of the psychics thread it was in. Hope thats ok. :)
    that is fine, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

goat2 wrote: »
    i am looking for an explaination
    6 weeks ago i was home alone at about 10.30, i had been standing with my back to the hallway standing at kitchen door, over my shoulder i saw a tall dark figure go twoards front door, it was about 6 ft tall and the outline of human.
    then last week my daughter woke up to see a tall dark figure she says was a man standing with arms folded looking at her
    i had not told anyone in the family what happened in the weeks earlier, as i did not want to freak them out and in case they would laugh at me, so she was not influenced by my experience.
    the house we live in is only 15 yrs old, we are and were always the only occupents and nothing bad has ever happened in this house, as a matter of fact it is always a happy place, where we all are happy to be home, so it does not have a history,

Well i think both experiences are explainable, it is very easy think you see something from the corner of your eye, especailly if you are tired or look up from what you are doing quickly,

As for your daughter she had just woken up, often when not fully awake you can think you see something when the room is dark and eyes are tired.

IF there nothing else has happened in the house to make you think that its something that needs looking into then I would just put it down tiredness or something.

Elbi wrote: »
    Well i think both experiences are explainable, it is very easy think you see something from the corner of your eye, especailly if you are tired or look up from what you are doing quickly,

As for your daughter she had just woken up, often when not fully awake you can think you see something when the room is dark and eyes are tired.

IF there nothing else has happened in the house to make you think that its something that needs looking into then I would just put it down tiredness or something.
    it is the third time it has happened to my daughter, the first time for me, then again i do not panic about these things

How old is you daughter and is it a shape/shadow of a man she sees or an actual man? Does it always happen when she is just waking up and does it scare her. Could it be anything like a night gown hanging on a door or something like that.

• Advertisement

How old is you daughter and is it a shape/shadow of a man she sees or an actual man? Does it always happen when she is just waking up and does it scare her. Could it be anything like a night gown hanging on a door or something like that.
    she is 23 and we have changed the room around, she feels that she is being woken by this, yes she cannot see features of face, just outline, she is not a willy nilly sort, very grounded, and i am also like this, having to see to beleive,

goat2 wrote: »
    she is 23 and we have changed the room around, she feels that she is being woken by this, yes she cannot see features of face, just outline, she is not a willy nilly sort, very grounded, and i am also like this, having to see to beleive,

Well if the room has been moved around and you ave ruled out shadows
    then maybe have the house blessed. If anything it might make you feel more comfortable If this was happening to me I definitely wouldnt not feel comfortable,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭rugalo

Well if the room has been moved around and you ave ruled out shadows
    then maybe have the house blessed. If anything it might make you feel more comfortable If this was happening to me I definitely wouldnt not feel comfortable,

yeh have to agree with you elbi, there is only so much you can explain as "normal" so with all the so called obvious avenues explored i would say you are so blessed to have this spirit within your home.the fact they've shown themselves to both you and your daughter would probably suggest they have an important message for you both.im sure they will reveal all when the time is right

rugalo wrote: »
    yeh have to agree with you elbi, there is only so much you can explain as "normal" so with all the so called obvious avenues explored i would say you are so blessed to have this spirit within your home.the fact they've shown themselves to both you and your daughter would probably suggest they have an important message for you both.im sure they will reveal all when the time is right
    thank you,
    i do not get freaked out by this, it did happen to me a few weeks ago again, what i can make out it is a young person by the way it moves, i would say male, tall as i say, walk fast and straight backed, i can not make out if it is a past family member or maybe something to do with where the house is built, dont think it would harm or want to cause harm, at the time of the event i do get startled and am a bit nervous for a while after, while my daughter is very cool about it also, she does not want it mentioned to friends or anyone, i also dont discuss it with friends, i think it is a very personal thing, as there are 6 members in this family and this appearance has only happened her and me, when it did happen, to me i was busy doing things, not idle nor tired, in an alert mode.

Advertisement