Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement bag for lawnmower

Options
  • 22-06-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've just torn the grasscatcher/bag on my petrol push mower to shreds. So I need a replacement. Anyone know if this is something I can just walk into Woodies or the like and buy?I did a quick google and can't find anything...I've also been mowing for the last 4 hours and may have got a wee bit too much sun..........

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 martin bren

Hi,

I assume the bag is at the rear not the side. Depends on which area you are in I would go to a lawnmower repair shop, there is a very good one in Mount Merrion he might have one to suit as often people don't get their lawnmowers repaired if its uneconomical and he might be able to source you a secondhand one to suit especially if its a few years old. p.s. if its a side one I have one off my old lawnmower you would be welcome to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Thanks Martin,

I'm in Offaly so Tullamore or Athlone would be nearest.It's at the back alright.I just want to know if it's a thing I can pick up fairly handy.I don't even know if they are a standard size or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 martin bren

Hi

What make is it? I wouldn't think Woodies or the usual DIY Stores would stock them. You would have to contact the importers on the net but your best bet as I say is a lawnmower repair shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Thanks again Martin...I'll give that a go!

Advertisement