Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E51 Low volume

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia E51 and have noticed recently that the volume when talking has gone down by about 50%, Ive read things about the software updates but nothing in tablets of stone. Anyone else got this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I have a Nokia E51 and have noticed recently that the volume when talking has gone down by about 50%, Ive read things about the software updates but nothing in tablets of stone. Anyone else got this issue?

It's a common problem with the handset. I'm on my second e51, both which had significant reduction in volume after 6 months, girlfriends e51 had the same problem as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

I think it's time to get rid of it and upgrade. I had a chat to a guy in work and he said he bought a replacment earpeice and it was still the same.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

i had it on my old E51, its a problem built inot the phone.
    i had the latest firmware and also had it with phonefix for speaker checks under warranty.

ended up selling it as i couldnt hear a thing on it!

Advertisement