Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lounge/Nu Jazz/Funk - Cork/Waterford

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey there,

i am a keyboard player and arranger lookin for a drummer and bassist to have a go at putting together some modern, smooth arrangements of some jazz standards, originals, and maybe some original arrangements of contemporary style.. sound a little like early jamiroquai, georg levin, incognito, jazzanova ...

would be aiming to get some tracks down and possible gigs.

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 groovestore

hi

we're bass player & drummer from Limerick City lookin for keyboard player to play groovy stuff: mixture of funk, jazz, hip hop, electronica etc. originals and maybe some contemporary stuff.

both gigging with different covers bands but lookin' to start producing new quality music.

Good few years of experience, pro atitude, gear, place to practise, both early 30's

give me a shout if interested

thx

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ongaku

hey

thanks for the reply - that sounds cool only i am a bit far away from you - i am in youghal -don't reckon it wud be easy to work together?

Advertisement