Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Nano found

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I found this ipod in Galway City on Saturday the 19th of June. There are no contact details in it but from some of the pictures it looks to belong to a teenage girl. I can be contacted by email at <PM user to contact>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Better to drop it into a garda station than to contact a teenage girl via the internet, I'm sure your intent is hounourable but best to leave it into Mill street.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tranceamnesia

Cheers for advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

I'm a teenage girl and lost my ipod nano in the city on saturday the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Its mine but i just need the pics back ;)

nice one xtradel...

• Advertisement

Nice try Mr.Mister.... I should come here more often, very amusing bunch altogether :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Give it to me,and i'll stick it on the paper,i'll give you half?

Could badly do with keepin it myself Mr but wud like somone to do the same if i lost something of importance u know. Dont believe in the whole "finders keepers losers weepers" sayin, unless of course its a stash of unmarked bills :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

drop it in the barracks and if no one claims it they will give it back to you in a year and a day.
    I left in a wallet I found in April so hopefully I'll be gettin a phone call next April :)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

-Hello my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have an i-pod for me.

-Ok, and what's your first name Mr. Burns?

-I don't know!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement