Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail discount fares

Options
  • 22-06-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know what trains are running the €10 each way special fares that are up on the main page of irishrail.ie? Looking at going to Galway on Friday and if you click on the offer it just takes you to the booking age and I can't find any discounted trains or T&C's either to see what days it runs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Joe Schmo

The EUR10 fares are generally everyday, less of them on Fridays. You can check all fares by clicking on the EURO symbol next to the individual train.

The only DUB (assuming you're in DUB) to Galway train that day for 10 euro is at 7pm in the evening. The earliest train is 15 I think.

117754.bmp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Cheers Joe. I had tried most of the trains and hadn't seen any €10 fares (obviously hadn't tried the 7pm one :) ) and I had been looking through another route as well to try get to Dub for €10.

Advertisement